Since 2010, EqualLevel has been helping buy and sell side organizations succeed online. These clients, engaged in B2G and B2G procurement, include the City of Houston, Chicago Public Schools, YMCA, and Follett, as well as hundreds of small, medium, and large sellers, such as McGraw Hill, El Paso Office Supply, and MidWest Technologies.
The EqualLevel solution is a single code base that spans the entire procurement lifecycle, from punch-out commerce solutions for sellers, through employee requisitions/shopping for goods or services, approval workflow, catalog and contract pricing, purchase order automation, receipt, and invoice matching.
EqualLevel evolved from the understanding that while e-procurement has traditionally been viewed as a solution for buyers, seller adoption is really the most critical component of a successful implementation. Until now, implementing e-procurement with a wide range of suppliers, whose B2B e-commerce capabilities range from sophisticated to non-existent, has been a costly, complicated, and protracted undertaking.
EqualLevel’s core beliefs are centered around the following ten tenets:
- Software should be affordable and easy to use
- Customers are our greatest asset
- Punch-out commerce should be as simple as setting up a Shopify store
- Hidden fees are wrong
- Providing great support is paramount
- Customer feedback is critical to making our products better
- Customers deserve to be “wowed” when they contact us
- A happy customer trumps a marketing budget
- Our software should catapult sellers ahead of their competitors
- Simplicity wins over feature bloat