Big box retailers like Amazon, and Walmart have set the bar for B2B and B2G Marketplaces. Your members now expect that same ease of use, and convenience when they are buying for work. Creating a custom branded, multi-vendor marketplace allows your members to easily discover goods and services, and purchase or send inquiries for quote.
If enhancing customer service levels, and improving member engagement are high on your list of priorities, then set up a Marketplace trial to find out how you can:
- Showcase eCommerce and non eCommerce supplier contracts
- Communicate and manage supplier promotions
- Set up your own store of line-item bids
- Consolidate orders by ship-to for one-time buy programs
- Integrate your contracts into your members financial system
- Configure the member registrations workflow
- Collect in and out of marketplace sales in one report
- Dynamically markup prices for items you resell
- Member Specific Prices: prices are displayed on the marketplace according to each individual buyer.
- Member Specific Catalog Views: catalogs are displayed on the marketplace according to each individual buyer.
- Members can interact with a seller to ask for a quote through a managed process until the quote is approved.
- Multi-level administration: buying organizations and their subs can mange users, addresses, payment, and approvals for their organizations.
Request a follow up conversation, to learn how our Cooperative Marketplace and Distributed Reporting applications can help your Cooperative.